Cross-build testing

Stephan quinte17 at gmx.de
Thu Apr 21 03:01:54 PDT 2005

SuSE has a free ftp-installation... there are few tools that are missing,
but shouldnt be needed during a lfs-installation...
read this:
ftp://ftp.rz.hu-berlin.de/pub/mirrors/ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/i386/9.2/iso/REA
DME.txt
dl there:
ftp://ftp.rz.hu-berlin.de/pub/mirrors/ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/i386/9.2/iso/

and it could run... for suse 9.3 the ftp-installation is not yet ready (or i
couldnt find it yet)
but an update to 9.3 could be possible..

greetz