Planning for Cross-LFS/Multi-Architecture 7.x Release

TheOldFellow theoldfellow at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 23:36:00 PDT 2005

Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au wrote:
>>TheOldFellow wrote:
>

> Kick ass :-)
> Thanks for doing this (I never seem to get around to doing doco)
>
> This looks like a damn fine template to work from
>
> Anyway

.... lotsa stuff snipped ...

> Again, thanks for this Richard, you'll probably be able to write the
> above up far better than me (hey, I'm no wordsmith), let me know if you
> require any more information ;-)
>
>  Best regards (and thanks yet again)
> [R]

Ryan,

This is great, thanks.  Some of it I still don't understand, but at
least now I know the words to search for ;-

I'll update my paper, and you can fill me in on my mistakes.  I see it
as a commentary on the build method, not necessarily something for the
book (and I'm talking to Jim on that front too).

Cheers,

Richard.

(Ancient guru he say, "If a thick old fellow like me can understand it,
Grasshopper, then you can too")