Planning for Cross-LFS/Multi-Architecture 7.x Release

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Apr 18 21:42:04 PDT 2005

Jeremy Huntwork wrote these words on 04/18/05 23:29 CST:

> My point was that in the banter between yourself
> and Ryan it looked as though things were quickly becoming unpleasant and when
> that happens the intelligence of these discussions always suffers. I don't know
> about you, or anyone else here, but I'm tired of seeing things turn nasty on
> these lists.

Well, they didn't turn unpleasant, you only made it out to be so.
Please, let conversation happen. If *and when* it turns unpleasant,
feel free to mention something.

But to butt in and say that we were "unable to carry on intelligent
conversation", when if fact that wasn't the case, puts you into a
position of just interfering with the conversation.

--
Randy

23:36:00 up 16 days, 23:09, 3 users, load average: 0.21, 0.23, 0.15