Planning for Cross-LFS/Multi-Architecture 7.x Release

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Apr 18 21:29:04 PDT 2005

O Mon, Apr 18, 2005 at 10:52:37PM -0500, Randy McMurchy wrote:
> Jeremy, this is a discussion. I was dismissed because I build
> x86 "biddy" builds (whatever that is). You are not a moderator,
> Jeremy, enter the discussion with something to contribute or let
> us continue it without your interference.

Did you miss my posts? I already have contributed something to this
discussion. And Randy, on some points I was in *agreement* with you. Did
you not see that?

> You too, should be ashamed for you comments "carrying on intelligent
> conversation".

What? Ashamed of what? I was not attacking your intelligence or the issues
you raised in this thread. My point was that in the banter between yourself
and Ryan it looked as though things were quickly becoming unpleasant and when
that happens the intelligence of these discussions always suffers. I don't know
about you, or anyone else here, but I'm tired of seeing things turn nasty on
these lists.

--
Jeremy H