Planning for Cross-LFS/Multi-Architecture 7.x Release

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Apr 18 20:52:37 PDT 2005

Jeremy Huntwork wrote these words on 04/18/05 22:40 CST:

> Ok, let's stop this right here. Are we really that incapable of carrying
> on intelligent conversation? Why the need to make things personal? And
> yes, I know Ryan directed his somewhat strong comments at you Randy, but
> come on... Is this really necessary?

Jeremy, this is a discussion. I was dismissed because I build
x86 "biddy" builds (whatever that is). You are not a moderator,
Jeremy, enter the discussion with something to contribute or let
us continue it without your interference.

You too, should be ashamed for you comments "carrying on intelligent
conversation". My comments were on point, direct and meaningful. I
did not direct anything personal. My comments were not unintelligent.

--
Randy

22:48:01 up 16 days, 22:21, 3 users, load average: 0.13, 0.16, 0.11