gcc-4.0 branch created

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Apr 17 02:46:26 PDT 2005

OK, so Mark Mitchell put a red hot poker up my a** and got me moving on
this - http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2005-04/msg00945.html.  Looks like
gcc-4.0.0 will be out within the week.

svn://svn.linuxfromscratch.org/LFS/branches/gcc-4.0 is where development
of strictly gcc-4.0 related changes will be going on.  HTML rendering
available at http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/view/gcc4/.

Absolutely no changes are permitted on this branch that aren't directly
related to the gcc-4.0 release.  No backports of trunk fixes, no
stylesheet fixups (sorry Manuel :) ), etc.  The only things that I
anticpate hitting this branch are dumpspecs stuff and patches for
packages that aren't gcc-4.0 ready yet.

Regards,

Matt.