Ready for gcc-4 & cleaning up binutils source delete or not.

TheOldFellow theoldfellow at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 01:55:13 PDT 2005

Jeremy Utley wrote:
> TheOldFellow wrote:
>

>>Yes, my intention was to show some alternatives and provoke a dicussion.

> If you like examining scripts for ideas, try taking a look at these:
>
> svn co svn://be-linux.org/cross-lfs/cross-lfs/trunk cross-lfs

Jeremy,

Thanks, I've DLed that.

Where is the discussion of these developments taking place, I've lost
sight of them?

Has anyone tried a gcc-4 build using Ryan's method yet?

Maybe I'll have a go myself later today - I have some other stuff on
punch-list first though.

I might even try the build from the gcc-4 host :-D

R.