LFS 6.1 and the next gen of the LiveCD

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Apr 16 07:55:47 PDT 2005

Matthew Burgess wrote:

> Is it possible to simply point interested folks to a web page that can
> be updated independently of the book?

Since you're obviously up and around, I'll make a reply now ;)

I suppose that would be fine, though I still would like to see a brief
summary about it. Perhaps it doesn't even need its own page (at least
with the next release or two) since not every release will be a printed
book.  A good summary of the cd and a link to the cd's homepage would be
fine, perhaps in the 'How to Build an LFS System' section?

--
Jeremy Huntwork