LFS 6.1 and the next gen of the LiveCD

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Apr 16 00:36:17 PDT 2005

Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> Hey Guys,
>
> Would just like to ask if the target date for the release of 6.1 has
> changed at all.

I think it will have to, given the occasional problems people are seeing
with the localnet bootscript, and the fact that I've a fairly lengthy
TODO list still to get through.  I'm now aiming for next Saturday
(that's 23rd April)

> Also, I'd like to expand the "About the included CD" page in the book to
> give some more detail and information about the cd.

Is it possible to simply point interested folks to a web page that can
be updated independently of the book?

Regards,

Matt.