LFS 6.1-testing issues

Bruce Dubbs bdubbs at swbell.net
Tue Apr 12 21:49:52 PDT 2005

Archaic wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 12, 2005 at 09:29:31AM -0500, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
>
>>>Have you rebuilt the entire system?
>>
>>Yes.
>

> So this error is reproducible with a full build? Were you using the same
> host?

I'm not sure what you mean by "same host."  I bought a new system with
RH on it.  After a session with Partition Magic (parted didn't like the
existing partitions) I created/formated new partitions, booted from the
LFS 6.0 CD from the printed book, and went from there.

As an interesting note, from vim, do a :help Linux-backspace
That is exactly what I am running into.

   -- Bruce