grammar section 7.4

Allard Welter allard at quicknet.nl
Sat Apr 9 04:06:52 PDT 2005

Section 7.4, last sentence (grammar and spelling):

in negligable -> is negligible

Section 7.4.1, second paragraph (tense):

Last two sentences should be past tense again (from: The devfs file
system also suffers from race ...) unless of course these problems are
still manifest in the present implementation in which case it reads a
little odd.

Whole section 7.4: The overall impression I have is that the book is
written in the impersonal. All of a sudden section 7.4 goes to third
person (and second). Not that I have anything against the more personal
approach, just pointing out an inconsistency.