LFS 6.1-testing issues

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Apr 8 22:16:49 PDT 2005

On Fri, Apr 08, 2005 at 11:17:18PM -0500, Bruce Dubbs wrote:

> Sorry.  I should have specified.  I get ^? printed on the screen in
> insert mode or in :ex mode.  No characters are erased.
> A Ctrl-h works properly as a backspace should.

I cannot reproduce this on any of the builds I've done since the middle
of March (i.e. the only ones I have around).

> showkey says the backspace keycode is 14.
> dumpkeys says keycode 14 is Delete.

Same here, so I doubt that is the problem. Perhaps vim somehow
miscompiled? I have full logs for vim if you want to compare.

--
Archaic

Hardened Linux From Scratch
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/hlfs