6.1 release branch, /etc/profile locale specification

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Apr 6 12:19:40 PDT 2005

On Wed, Apr 06, 2005 at 08:49:17AM +0600, Alexander E. Patrakov wrote:
<..>

Alexander, thanks for all the input. As a native english speaker who
only *occasionally* has need to write in Greek, I haven't spent much
time investigating it and instead just use a TTF font that is encoded in
8859-1 and has a few microsoft symbols in it. I would like to get away
from reliance on openoffice and would like to expand into UTF-8 so I
could eventually write Greek text docs or html in vim instead.

Not having much free time, could you suggest some docs to get me
started?

(X-posted to lfs-chat. Please reply there.)

--
Archaic

Hardened Linux From Scratch
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/hlfs