6.1 release?

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Apr 1 09:13:53 PST 2005

>>On Wed, Mar 30, 2005 at 04:55:18PM -0600, Randy McMurchy wrote:
>>
>>>I mentioned this same thing at the beginning of this month. I
>>>have several systems running current SVN versions of LFS without
>>>any issues I can think of.

Sorry for not replying to the OP - it got lost in the recent news-server
  outage.  Right, let's do a 6.1.  If nothing else it'll prove to be a
solid base off of which to base our more ambitious plans of mulit-arch
and cross-lfs work.

I'll set up the branch tonight and call for testers and build reports
once it's available.

Regards,

Matt.