Error in Ryan's glibc on x86

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Thu Feb 12 18:41:30 PST 2004

On Fri, Feb 13, 2004 at 12:21:15PM +1100, Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au wrote:

> Question to the dev list, is this hackery better moved to -hackers?
> Not too sure if you guys will want to see the upcoming noise too
> much ;-)

Whoa! I thought we were testing this for LFS-5.1? If that's so, it must
stay here. If not, then I'm wasting my time downloading and building.

--
Archaic

"Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire,
a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it
be left to irresponsible action."

- George Washington, in a speech of January 7, 1790