Removing PID file in killproc

DJ Lucas dj at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Aug 4 21:12:21 PDT 2004

Nathan, hit a small issue when using PIDFILE (specifically with mysql).
  The fix was to get rid of stderr in 'lpids=' line for PIDFILE.
IOW: 'lpids=$(cat $PIDFILE 2>/dev/null)'

Also I wrapped the whole remove pidfile chunk into a -f test for
$PIDFILE or /var/run/$base.pid and moved 'base=' outside of the if.

I think it's a pretty trivial patch, but I figured I'd run it by you JIC
being that we are kindof holding for the moment.

attached...

Thanks.

-- DJ Lucas