Need some help figuring out the rendering of <varlistentry>

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Aug 3 13:03:47 PDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-08-03 at 13:30, M.Canales.es wrote:
> Please, if you don't agree with the output for some section, ask if this can
> be solved before try to change the XML code.

Don't worry, I'm not that new to XML :) I just saw a <b> tag in the HTML
output but nothing bold on my screen so I thought the <dd> tags were
causing some issues caused by the use of XML tags. I was just
experimenting really to see how and if it can be changed quickly (time
if of the essense now, if the output can be acchieved with semantically
incorrect XML but within a timeframe I need it, then I'll sacrifice that
temporarily if need be).

Anyways, Jeroen is working on it (or soon starting on it anyway) so it
shouldn't be an issue anymore.

--
Gerard Beekmans