more notes...

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Oct 18 20:02:12 PDT 2002

On October 18, 2002 08:00 pm, Ian Molton wrote:
> The gzip instructions seem to be needlessly unclear, and missing an
> explanation for the sed they use.
>
> cp gzexe.in{,.backup}

It might be unclear when looking at it a first time. Then you read the command
explanation (yes the one missing now but it'll be added) and learn what it
does. I think it's a rather nice bash construction. If nothing else it's a
little tidbit of education. I'd keep it.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org