grub and alpha tar

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Oct 7 16:39:58 PDT 2002

On Mon, 07, Oct, 2002 at 01:02:50PM -0700, Timothy Bauscher spoke thus..
> There was a discussion a while back about including grub
> in the book. We've frozen LILO, and I'd rather not see an
> old version of LILO in the next book release. I think that
> now is a perfect time to switch to grub.

Yep. (My position is well known by now)

> And, not so important: what about tar-1.13-25?

I'm still not sure about this one.

Mark

"I'm so gorgeous, there's a six month waiting list for birds to suddenly
 appear, every time I am near!"
     Cat, Red Dwarf Series VIII - Back in the Red
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org