Preparing a new partition

The Cheeze Cheeziologist at attbi.com
Sun Nov 17 10:08:56 PST 2002

First, let me note that I am subscribed to a couple lfs mailing lists
but this is not one of them so plz CC me if you reply to this. That
being said, I have a possible suggestion that I think should be in the
chapter on preparing a new partition. You do mention in there that if
you don't already have a swap partition that you should partition one
out. You don't mention, though, that if you have just created the swap
partition that you have to run "mkswap /dev/XXX" in order for it to
work. I think that would be useful to some but that's just my $.02.
Thanks!

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org