LFS Ports

Greg Schafer gschafer at zip.com.au
Wed Nov 6 01:27:17 PST 2002

Hi

I'm envious of all these folk installing LFS on non-x86 hardware. From
reading the lists it seems more and more folk are trying to get LFS running
on the likes of Alpha, Sparc and PPC and what not.

Might it be time to start a new list "lfs-ports"? At least all the posts would
be archived in a relevant place so folk "porting" can get the answers they need.

In my uninformed opinion, LFS is probably a fair way off being "multi-arch" so
why not start a new list for the development of these other arches.

Just a thought.

Greg
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org