bash-2.05b & gettext-0.11.3

Craig Hurley sobit at reddnet.net
Wed Jul 17 15:47:07 PDT 2002

I figured that, but currently at work on win machine.  I checked
freshmeat www.gnu.org/software/ <http://www.gnu.org/software/> * and
checked the ftp.  Concidering I cannot currently download the pkgs I
fingured that I would ask, concidering the the last few anouncements
like this included a changelog location. :)