bin86 suggestion pertaining to lilo

Archaic archaic at comcast.net
Mon Jul 15 09:14:12 PDT 2002

On Mon, Jul 15, 2002 at 03:36:17PM +0000, Rui Ferreira wrote:
> OK.
> I didn't explore it much but:
> Can you put your favorite bitmap on it's background in the menu?

That depends on what your favorite bitmap looks like. :) It has to be
converted to an xpm of I believe no more than 16 colors. I tried to put
the http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~gerard/lfslogos/lfs-desktop.jpg on,
but there is too much of a gradiation of color. Of course, I'm no image
editor, so I may have just screwed up. But alas, there is an lfs xpm at
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~gerard/lfslogos/lfs-grub-splash.xpm.

--
Archaic

--
Morality is always the product of terror; its chains and
strait-waistcoats are fashioned by those who dare not trust others,

- Aldous Huxley

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org