lfs-dev on zork.net?

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Jan 27 06:30:01 PST 2002

Yo,

On Sun, Jan 27, 2002 at 03:20:39PM +0100, Marc Heerdink wrote:
> <03:25pm/GiMLi> it would be really cool to have some sort of lfsdev
> summary.. like kt.zork.net
> <03:25pm/HIghoS> GiMLi: Yeah, has been suggested before, and Zork
> actually had setup an LFS KC.

Just to correct a few things with our IRC conversation.

This was actually way back when KC was still hosted at LinuxCare.  Back
around September 2000.  Zack Brown had setup a list [1], but i don't
believe anything happened with it.  Which is quite a shame...

[1]: http://archive.linuxfromscratch.org/mail-archives/lfs-dev/2000/09/0452.html

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org