lfs-dev on zork.net?

Marc Heerdink marc at koelkast.net
Sun Jan 27 06:20:39 PST 2002

A copy-paste of an IRC discussion (we were talking about mailinglist
statistics etc):

<03:25pm/GiMLi> it would be really cool to have some sort of lfsdev
summary.. like kt.zork.net
<03:25pm/HIghoS> GiMLi: Yeah, has been suggested before, and Zork
actually had setup an LFS KC.
<03:26pm/HIghoS> GiMLi: allthough there was just lack of interested /
not enough time todo it. (that is, myself, Gerard and a few others were
interested in doing it, but we are always swamped with stuf todo)
<03:26pm/GiMLi> i don't think it would be too hard to find someone
interested in doing it
<03:27pm/HIghoS> Oh, not anymore, i doubt.
<03:27pm/HIghoS> GiMLi: perhaps you should suggest it.
* HIghoS/#lfs wants to bring back clfs, either way.
<03:27pm/GiMLi> i'll see what i can do :)
<03:27pm/GiMLi> i think it would be best to have someone who doesn't
post too much because those people are not biased
<03:28pm/HIghoS> GiMLi: Yup, exactly.

Legenda:

GiMLi = Marc Heerdink
HIghoS = Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee

Somebody interested in the job? The demands are above :)

--
"Mooh!"
- A Cow.

Marc Heerdink <marc at koelkast.net>