minor slim-down in LFS-3.2-RC1 (e2fsprogs)

Marc Heerdink marc at koelkast.net
Wed Feb 13 15:29:43 PST 2002

Op wo 13-02-2002, om 21:45 schreef Gerard Beekmans:
> On Wed, Feb 13, 2002 at 07:51:39PM +0100, Marc Heerdink wrote:
> > I'd love to, I've voted for that bug in Evolutions bugzilla like 20
> > times or so, but nobody's listening :(
>
> Don't you have the source code? I can't see that it's very hard to change
> one word in it and recompile?

Haha do you know, by any chance, how long Evolution compiles on a Duron
700? Long enough to do it only once per release, I can tell you :P

But it's a translation issue anyway, I'll see if I can edit the po files
or something... (when I'm in the mood and have time - I'm _VERY_ busy
right now :)

--
"Mooh!"
- A Cow.