Original vi available

Arthur H. Johnson II arthur at linuxbox.nu
Mon Feb 4 08:01:25 PST 2002

Go ahead.  At the point where you are supposed to install vim, install VI.
Nobody is holding a gun to your head and saying, "INSTALL VIM NOW!"  Thats
the whole point of LFS.  Do what you want.  Lord knows I have with my own
LFS!

Arthur H. Johnson II
The Linux Box
http://www.linuxbox.nu
arthur at linuxbox.nu
--
Anyone who is capable of getting themselves
made President should on no account