Whats the best source distribution ?

Arnout Couperus llhorian at chello.nl
Sun Jan 21 09:35:21 PST 2001

That's what I meant. I had loads of trouble building LFS with glibc 2.2 (when 2.2 was just out I believe) and some other unstable packages, and then I went back to Debian stable (which has 2.1) and all went well.

--
Arnout

On the daye of Sun, Jan 21, 2001 at 12:21:55PM -0500, Jesse Tie Ten Quee defied the Gods crying:

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org