Mailing list volume

Sergey Ostrovsky sostrovsky at snip.net
Thu Jan 18 21:04:49 PST 2001

I regret to state that I feel disgust opening my mailbox.
Every day I see more than 100 messages, and at least 60 are not even spam,
but snotty junk. It wasn't this way before.
These discussions about "open/not open", "linux/microsoft" stink.
People participating in these discussions do not have a clue what they're
talking about. I do have the moral right to say so. They certainly have
rights to do whatever they want, even to have tatoo "Linux" on their dicks
instead of learning things, but please, not in my mailbox ...
Idea : new mailing list lfs-bazaar.

Sergey Ostrovsky.

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org