leaving Linux

Jeffery McLean jeffery at meowpawjects.com
Thu Jan 18 20:20:05 PST 2001

On Thursday 18 January 2001 08:05 am, Jesse Tie Ten Quee wrote:
> Yo,
>
> On Thu, Jan 18, 2001 at 04:49:17PM +0100, Ghovs wrote:
> > Why else would we be using a non-company OS?
>
>     o Better quality software
>     o support
>     o customization
>     o flexibility
>     o Control
>     o etc

It's free (as in I can download the stupid thing...)
and it's open (as in I'm downloading source code not binarys)
It's Unix based (as in nearly 30 years of free programs)

and I still want to run a multiline BBS off my box..
--
My Brainbench Certificates [My tech skills]
http://www.brainbench.com/transcript.jsp?pid=2056366

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org