Del-Keys

Joe Weidenbach weidenbach at web-weaver.net
Thu Jan 18 19:15:00 PST 2001

Speaking of weird key behavior, I ran into some very unusual behavior in the
past few days in KDE2's konsole on my laptop.  Everything works fine in bash,
but as soon as I go into vim through the konsole, my arrow keys lose
functionality.  I've tried setting term to vt100, but then I lose the
colorization I love.  This doesn't happen on my other systems.  Any ideas on
how to map the arrow keys so vim recognizes them and doesn't start inserting
randomly into my files?

SCDrumline

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org