Open and closed source...

Jeffery McLean jeffery at meowpawjects.com
Wed Jan 17 21:37:39 PST 2001

On Wednesday 17 January 2001 09:04 pm, Jesse Tie Ten Quee wrote:
> Yo,
>
> On Wed, Jan 17, 2001 at 11:22:50PM +0000, Bryan Dumm wrote:
> > Thank you, I was getting tired of the GPL fear mongering.
> > It gets old quick...
>
> I second that...

Dang it and here I was preparied to inject some anti GPL/BSD
pro DEULA (Deomic End User Liccens Agreement) argument...

"In order to make any money at all you must first agree to give
your soul to ESR, RMS, Linus, CmdrTaco or Nitrozak"
--
My Brainbench Certificates [My tech skills]
http://www.brainbench.com/transcript.jsp?pid=2056366

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org