Stuck on step number one

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Tue Jan 16 22:21:56 PST 2001

Yo,

On Wed, Jan 17, 2001 at 01:31:50AM -0500, Carol Spears wrote:
> The second question, is there an archive of the mail from this list as I
> am quite the luser and would like to look up old mail as I need it.

For the mailing list archives head over here,
http://archive.linuxfromscratch.org/mail-archives/ just click on the
list you want to read, todo a search of the website and mail archives
head over to http://search.linuxfromscratch.org/ you can even download
the mail archive in an mbox format to add to your mailer and read it,
http://download.linuxfromscratch.org/mail-archives/

btw, welcome aboard...

> Also, about "leaving linux".  My dad has had a heck of a time getting
> off from windows and onto linux because he doesn't know how to type real
> well. I'll bet your troll can't type.

*ROFL* hehe

-

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org