gcc 2.95.2.1

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jan 11 05:24:51 PST 2001

On January 11, 2001 07:41 am, scott thomason wrote:
> Has anyone determined whether 2.95.2.1 requires the glibc-2.2 patch yet?

I'm not sure, last time we tried to download that package (a few days ago) we
got access denied from gnu and all the mirror servers.

What you can do is, unpack gcc-2.95.2 and gcc-2.95.2.1
Look at the patch file for gcc-2.95.2-glibc-2.2 and check to see if the files
to be changed are identical to the ones in the 2.95.2.1 package.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org