lfs todo and wish lists online

Ron885 the l33t linux d00d ron885 at linuxfreemail.com
Tue Jan 9 17:58:33 PST 2001

On Tuesday 09 January 2001  6:36 pm, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> Finally, those lists are online. I hope all items are clear, some may be
> too cryptic to decypher unless you have had training in lfs todo list
> encryption algorithms.
>
> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/todo.php
> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/wish.php

Also, you mention about the man-pages... I just did chown root.root -R for
the man-pages dir BEFORE installing...

On the wish list...

For the package management... I found this wonderful program that can do
exactly what to 2 finds do but faster... It just watches what the 'make
install' process does and logs it.
http://mayams.net/~izto/checkinstall-en.html
http://codejunkie.net/spasm/
FileTrace: http://software.senko.net/