LFS-2.3.3 released

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon May 29 17:05:56 PDT 2000

> Gerard, Congratulations.
> Will there be a txt version of 2.3.3?
>
> On Mon, 29 May 2000, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
>
> > I didn't feel like waiting till Friday. LFS-2.3.3 has been released and
> > is available from the usual mirror sites (German mirror hasn't been
> > updated yet - Jan's probably about to sleep right now since it's almost
> > 12:30AM).

Hmmm, what went wrong. You guys clearly received the email whereas I did
not. I was about to resend that email because it didn't arive. Perhaps I
deleted it by accident.

To answer the question, nope, no txt version yet. I'll get it done later
(as soon as I have setup an SGML environment on my desktop machine)
(later as in next week)

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org