LFS etiquette ?

Tomislav Greguric greguric at stud.uni-frankfurt.de
Mon May 29 15:29:38 PDT 2000

On Mon, 29 May 2000, Gerard Beekmans wrote:

[snip]

> So I ask again, if anybody knows how to create a bi-directional
> newsgroup <-> email link, let us know so Paul and I can start working on
> it. Then there's the idea, should we ask for a group (on Usenet or
> whatever they call it. I'm really not into newsgroups) or do we setup
> our own newsgroup server network (between the main server and one or
> more mirror sites) so people have to connect to say
> nntp.linuxfromscratch.org to be able to get the stuff.
[snip]

Well, actually I don't know how to create a newsgroup <-> email link,
but I suggest, if there's no one out who knows exactly how do realize
this, to ask the people from the isdn4linux project. They have created
a ng <-> mailinglist gateway, so any messages posted to the newsgroup
de.alt.comm.isdn4linux are sent to the mailingslist, and vice versa.

Signed,
tg