i cant use gcc

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed May 3 07:43:36 PDT 2000

> if i find some kind of error or an ideia in lfs how-to, can i send it to
> you?? in diff format?

You can send it to this list but I'd prefere a personal email (that way
there is less chance that email gets lost among the 2300+ other emails
in this list), or do both so that everybody knows about it (I don't mind
a double copy of an email). If you want to send in a diff, go right
ahead, but send a diff based on the SGML source, not on the txt or html.
The txt and html files are generated using an SGML converter and lynx to
dump html to plain text. If you send a diff on a html file it will be
hard to implement it in the correct SGML file.

--
TTS Linux Solutions
Gerard Beekmans