Changes..

Ian Chilton ian at ichilton.co.uk
Mon Mar 27 02:57:10 PST 2000

Gerard,

Don't supose you have a list of the changes you made between pre2 and
2.1.5?

It's just I did a printout of pre2, so would prefer to do some manual
updates with pen, rather than print the whole lot out again!

Thanks..

Bye for Now,

Ian

                    \|||/
                    (o o)
 /---------------ooO-(_)-Ooo----------------\
 |  Ian Chilton                             |
 |  E-Mail:    ian at ichilton.co.uk           |
 |  Web Page:  http://www.ianchilton.co.uk  |

All e-mail is forwarded to my mobile phone.
(Unless it includes an attachment)

However, I only receive the first 150 characters.
Please structure your message accordingly.

"Unix is user friendly - it's just picky about it's friends."

"Windows is a 32 bit patch to a 16 bit GUI based on a 8 bit operating system written for a 4 bit processor by a 2 bit company which can not stand 1 bit of competition."