Should we enforce preferences?

Ian Chilton ian at ichilton.co.uk
Sun Mar 26 04:13:58 PST 2000

Hello,

What do people use for web browsing under Linux..?

I know Netscape is available for Linux, but I have used this at uni, and the
fonts look terrible!

Anyway...a web browser may be a useful addition to the network clients
section (I know Lynx if installed, and I have never used it, but isn't this
text based or something?????)

I am working on a 2.0pre2 system now...just finished re-compiling GCC
dynamically in Chapter 7....no problems yet....hope it stays that way!

Bye for Now,

Ian

                     \|||/
                     (o o)
 /----------------ooO-(_)-Ooo---------------\
 |  Ian Chilton                             |
 |  E-Mail:    ian at ichilton.co.uk           |
 |  Web Page:  http://www.ianchilton.co.uk  |

All e-mail is forwarded to my mobile phone.
(Unless it includes an attachment)

However, I only receive the first 150 characters.
Please structure your message accordingly.

"Unix is user friendly - it's just picky about it's friends."

"Windows is a 32 bit patch to a 16 bit GUI based on a 8 bit operating system
written for a 4 bit processor by a 2 bit company