yet another gcc prob

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jul 31 07:14:35 PDT 2000

> when the compiler gets to the /usr/src/gcc-build/gcc/intl bit and leaves
> intl, when it comes to execute gencheck it says 'no such file or
> directory' when /usr/src/gcc-build/gcc/gencheck exists and is not 0
> length.
>
> and yes, i have enabled the swap partition.

Execute the file by running:
/usr/src/gcc-build/gcc/gencheck

See what happens. Possible it's linked against a library the dynamic
linker cannot find and prints that error 'no such file or directory'
which does not always mean that gencheck isn't present...

Execute it first, let us know and we can try a couple of things to fix
it.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org