putting 2.3.6 to the test

Erika Pacholleck Pacholleck.E at gmx.de
Tue Jul 25 12:12:11 PDT 2000

SamBC <-- Die, 25 Jul 2000 :

Due to my documentation and how my original starts it is
- rcB : contains basic work
at the end you should have all necc. parts mounted ok
- rcS : contains system initialization
at the end you should have all necc. to run a clean/fresh system
---- this is the end of the startup ---- now we enter the runlevel
- rcx : x=RL contains runlevel
at the end you should have all necc. for this runlevel been done