Wops!!!

Jeffery McLean jeffery at meowpawjects.com
Tue Jul 25 05:48:30 PDT 2000

Ok I have been a tad delayed in installing Linux from Scratch again
however NOW no fixed version, no patch.. poof
and sed hasn't been updated (no offical fix)

What happend?

On Mon, 03 Jul 2000:
> > In place of sed-3.02-fixed.tar.gz I found sed-3.02.patch.gz
> > Eeek....
> Take a look at installing the static sed in the 2.3.5b book...or even quicker:
> That should take care of it =)

Ok My guess... the book was updated again...
Please don't remove files from the website so quickly some of us are still using
old versions....

I'll just download the latest book and start all over (flush one day)
--
http://www.meowpawjects.com/ Doing the impossible daily
Come see my projects and download my code. Open source all the way....