Problem with m4 in 2.3.6

Thomas T. Veldhouse veldy at veldy.net
Mon Jul 24 08:24:46 PDT 2000

At the rate Debian is moving along, you will be waiting many many years
before you see 2.2.  And then 2.4 is just a pipe dream I think.  Eventually,
somebody is bound to take over the project from them.  Similar to Mandrake
and Redhat, except Debian has the potential to disappear entirely if they
keep up the snails pace.  JMO.

Tom Veldhouse
veldy at veldy.net