FW: Failed message delivery

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Jul 23 13:19:50 PDT 2000

> Why is the queue so slow to empty?  Slow connection?  Moderated?

I don't know if there are messages in the queue to that 'failure'
address but you never know. Perhaps it timed out and was re-queue'ed
(queue is processed every 15 minutes). I just wanted to make you guys
aware that even though I unsubscribed the address you might continue to
receive errors for a little while longer until queue's around the globe
are processed (not just the one at linuxfromscratch.org. Perhaps there's
a problem at that failed address causing a few of your messages being
queue'ed which will be processed at some point and then generate an
error).

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org