Known Bugs

Simon Perreault nomis80 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 23 12:03:28 PDT 2000

> I have one really good reason for this: I have asked again and again on
> this list that if somebody wants to help out and start maintaining some
> part of the book, he or she just have to email me and tell me what that
> person wants to maintain. There are a lot of things posted to this list,
> granted, but I haven't read one commitment that such a thing will be
> done regularly.

I'd like to maintain the LFS-Hints. I've always felt that the LFS-Book being
perfect, the next step is hinting novice users about how to do elaborate
things. I'm currently working on a LFS-Hint that would be a guide to
intalling GNOME from a fresh LFS install. I'd like to standardize the hints.
And when your database is finally working (if it ever is) we could use those
hints as a good starting point.