po-mode.el

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Jul 23 08:25:19 PDT 2000

> Gettext puts this file po-mode.el into / .
> Anybody else experiencing this?
>
> Hm. it gets there through misc/Makefile on make install, seems to have
> lost some prefixes in there...

Seems everybody is, including me for a change. Just found the file. Most
people delete the file but I think it's better to at least move it to
/usr/share/gettext or wherever it wants to be. I'll do a normal
installation without a prefix and see where it ends up (I'll just do a
"make install -n" and find the po-mode.el somewhere.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org