Failed message delivery notices

Sat Jul 22 16:17:50 PDT 2000

Hello,

> I think majordomo needs to munge the list mail headers differently so that
> these errors only get sent to the list.

urm..I don't think you ment that ?!?!?
The whole list does not want to get the error !?!?!
Maybe you ment thel list manager?

( I know Gerard gets 100's of mails a week, which are errors from the list!   *G* )

> I recommend that the list be moved over to GNU Mailman 1.1.

I know that Gerard is going to change over to some program called Lister, but is still working out how to use it, in the little spare time he has...

Maybe this will work better than Majordomo..

Bye for Now,

Ian

                     \|||/
                     (o o)
 |  Ian Chilton                              |
 |  E-Mail : ian at ichilton.co.uk              |