start-stop-daemon

Hendrik Volker Brunn hvb at gmx.net
Sat Jul 22 02:10:23 PDT 2000

On Sat, Jul 22, 2000 at 01:47:21AM -0700, Eric A. Ayer wrote:
> Use whatever you want to use, dude.  Nobody's stopping you.  You don't "have"
> to use the scripts.  Personally I like them, as they are more easily changed.
>
> 					-Erik

Calm down please. I was just trying to initiate some discussion about pros
and cons of the start-stop-daemon as I couldn't see the disadvantages
compared to the scripts. So, please don't feel offended as I'm asking
*why* you like the scripts better.

hvb

--
"Denken sie auch, oder schlurfen sie nur sinnlos ueber die Erde?" (Kafka)