Fwd: bash + initscripts - syntax help

Erika Pacholleck Pacholleck.E at gmx.de
Fri Jul 21 15:39:57 PDT 2000

sorry for double posting, I was recommended to put it in here

----------  Erika Pacholleck --> :  ----------
Subject: bash + initscripts - syntax help
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 22:37:37 +0200
From: Erika Pacholleck <Pacholleck.E at knuut.de>

My initscripts are now that far to work but still there is one
mistake in the screen output.

I wrote everthing into a txt file (vi should display it correctly)
for the first step as an example, how the display looks and
what commands make the actions.

If I use bash-2.04 linked -ltermcap in my original distribution
the result is the same, so it must be related to bash syntax.

I checked every man, howto, dejanews, just everything I
could find in the net to get a clue, but to my mind the syntax
is ok.

Would you mind having a look into the file - maybe you see
something that I just don´t realize. If there is no one of you
with an idea I will have to through all these scripts away and
just give up the try to transform them to lfs.

Erika
ps. it´s gzipped to make it smaller